A group from Williams & Connolly opposed a movement that will force Bank of America to end restricting applications underneath the federal governmentâ€™s $349 billion relief system, in which smaller businesses get loans to keep afloat throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thank you for sharing!
Bank of America has looked to a group from Williams & Connolly to battle a court action so it claims would jeopardize the federal governmentâ€™s $349 billion relief program by which small enterprises get loans to keep afloat through the COVID-19 outbreak.
Desire to continue reading?
Become a free of charge ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free use of 3 articles* every 1 month
- Use of the ALM network that is entire of
- Limitless usage of the ALM suite of newsletters
- Develop customized alerts on any search subject of one’s selecting
- Re Search with a range that is wide of
*May exclude premium content
curently have a merchant account? Check In Now
Amanda Bronstad could be the ALM staff reporter addressing course actions and mass torts nationwide.